Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mecha concept H.U.C "Reloaded"


Hi guys long time no post I was busy with finals hehe  :B

Anyways more than an update is a new concept of the H.C.U the old design didn't work for me so I went ahead and redesign the whole thing
this time giving it a more arachnoid form which my son liked very much. It also has givin me and easier layout for addind detail.

This is the preliminary form I have actually been working a lot more, but just havent the time to take pics of the progress and I also want to have some substantial progress to show. :approve:

Im thinking of a dio afterwards but still need to know what theme to go with.








A little comparison with my unfinished 00


Next update will have any unpleasant wholes covered and some more wiring Im still thinking of how the armor for the legs will be set up

I really appreciate any ideas guys thank you for viewing.

3 comments:

  1. NICE!!! Lego Custom man!!!!! i had 1 custom Bionicle..nearly like urs.. but i think i lost it hahahaa XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. kinda like a warhammer 40k defiler or brass scorpion.

    good stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks been a while since i've built anything else..trying to get back to it glad to see theres builders in el paso amazing blogmby the way.

      Delete