Wednesday, January 12, 2011

G.I. Joe vehicle converted to Cobra vehicle



Remember G.I Joe one of the greatest cartoons from the 1980's aside from others like thundercats and silverhawk I think those are the only american cartoons I liked the rest were asian.

Anyways I was looking around some of my old stuff and I found some
  really old toys from back when I was wii boy, I found and old terminator, G.I. Joe's (which I gave to my son) I also found the only G.I. Joe car I had although I know I had some more. My son liked the car even with its ugly lemon green color, but I wanted him to have a better colored one some more realistic end that doesn't look like a toy.
Also I wanted to practice some hand painting, ribbet placement, panel scribing and over all trying to finish something for once. I took out my tools and went right to work.


I did some hexagon panel lines, did some wiring not to much I also applied some mesh to practice this being my first time i think I did a decent job. I also placed some simple detailing.





I finished the car in two days a fairly easy job but very rewarding and here it is.




I was satisfied with the end result and the client (my son) was also happy with it.

Thanks for viewing till next time.

3 comments:

  1. Really like the detail painting on all the internal and undercarriage part bro.
    great stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks kriz still learning the skillz of the trade

    ReplyDelete
  3. All information about manufacturing topics must be useful to students..... Thank you so much for this great information.. Sarkari Naukri

    ReplyDelete