Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Mecha concept H.U.C "Reloaded" wip 2


Another update my friends this time Im done with the main body now Im beginning to apply some pla plate details to some of those plain areas of the legos. Its taking some time and Im having a hard time not overdoing it and besides Im still practicing.


Anyways hopefully I can work on the build tonight after my family goes to sleep and early in the morning before they wake up.

Hopefully I'll make it for the deadline will see.

Here's what I got. (as you can see I was messing around with some lighting jeje)

First the body...





Now the legs I already started on the detailing still not good enough for me but practice makes perfect.





Thats it for now after Im done I still need the color scheme and diorama I'll try to have a primed finish by deadline.

No comments:

Post a Comment